Signature Coffee packaged in High-Quality White Kraft Paper - 0.5lb
Customize your Coffee Bags to showcase your Brand with a Unique Design
Coffee Weight: 250g / 0.5lb
The Quad or Four corner Seal bags are pillow-shaped and do not have a central closure at the back. They have two side gussets, providing greater reinforcement to help the bag mantain its shape when filled and on display.
These bags have several layers that allow sealing, blocking of light and contaminants, and custom printing.
They also come with DEGASSING VALVES and PEEL-AND-STICK TIN TIES that conveniently allow to reclose the side gussetted bags.
At Coffee Bean and Birds we have created an easy, fast and safe way to receive your signature coffee without having to leave your home or coffee shop. You just have to select the product within the packaging category, choose the characteristics, send the file to us, generate the payment and voila, in a few days your customized coffee will be delivered to your door.
- Sustainability: Rest assured that you are making a difference choosing this High-quality Kraft paper.
- Design: Custom digital printing is included. Send us your own design. Unlimited colours.
- Bag size: Height: 3.34in x Length: 10.2in x Width: 2.3in.
- Material: White kraft paper provides a clean white canvas for your design
- File type: We accept your files in the most popular formats. In order to have an optimal and faster process, we recommend to send your files in .PDF .AI .PSD or .EPS formats.
- Fonts: The fonts must be incorporated in the pdf or converted into curve text to prevent them from being modified. The font size cannot be less than 8 pt.
- Color: The print file must be prepared in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black). Files generated in RGB or PANTONE colors will be converted with a standard CMYK separation profile.
- Image resolution: All images must have a resolution greater than 180 dpi and with the final size of printing.
SEND US YOUR DESIGN TO THE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject:[CUSTOMER NAME ] + BAG DESIGN
- The Excelso UGQ is a coffee blend of Caturra and Castillo varieties either from the regions of Cundinamarca, Sierra Nevada or Nariño.
- Honey is a process in which coffee cherries are picked and sorted, have their skins and pulps removed like other types of coffee, but are then dried without washing off the sticky-sweet outer layer of the fruit. This coffee has a heavier body, but when it comes to flavour it's a pleasant with an extra hint of sweetness.
- Geisha is a superb Ethiopian derived variety growing in Colombia for more than ten years. Originally planted as part of a ten year project to improve quality and increase botanical varieties in Colombia, these coffee beans have now become one of the most distinguished and unique coffees of the world.
- Pink Bourbon came about when farmers began to notice a mutation from the first coffee plants transplanted.
Instead of red, orange, or yellow bourbon cherries on these trees, they were a rosy color! This was a hybrid of yellow and red bourbon. Most importantly, farmers took time to separate and individually cultivate plants that made this unique fruit. Click HERE for more info about this coffee or to buy some samples.
- Organic Our selection of healthy coffee is organic certified, specialty grade, high in antioxidants and free of pesticides.
Bag printing: 10 week days
Coffee roasting and Packaging: 5 week days.
Aprox. total time: 15 week days ∼ 3 Weeks. Transport time is not included.
The Price here quoted is only for your Private-label Coffee. Our Prices are Incoterm EXW Bogota. We can quote Shipping costs for you if desired.